Saturday, October 28, 2017

Stress Over the Top

Related image

To be a student is not easy.. Seriously.. To put the effort to fight with other student is really hard .. Honestly, I'm not really good and smart in study compare to others.. So to be in the same level with them, I have to do something which is I have to put an extra effort.. In some level, I feel totally lost my energy because I feel so tired with University environment.. Extra work, assignment, presentation and test is make my brain going to explode.. huhhhhh !!


Image result for my head going to explode gif

But I can't point this anger to other people.. This is what I want, what I choose.. I choose to came here to Sarawak for taking my degree.. What I have start I have to end it.. For sure right now I do for my future, for my parent and myself.. I will make my family proud of me.. But right now the first step is I have to calm, don't be to stress and finish it one by one.. Get you phone and call to your lover which is my mom and listen to her advice.. Trust me, your mom voices can reduce your stress and make you more calm.. Stress is just make your work became more complicated and can't solve it.. So just istifar, remember your family that always support you and the most importance is remember Allah.. All is well.. Take a deep breath.. Bismillah..
Image result for with love gif


No comments:

Post a Comment