Saturday, October 28, 2017

What should i be will be?

Image result for assalamualaikum gif
When I was just a little girl,
I ask my mother, what will I be will be?
Will I be pretty? Will I be rich?
Here's what she said to me:

Que Sera, sera,
Whatever will be, will be
The future's not ours to see
Que Sera, sera
What will be, will be

Dorris Day- Que sera sera

That was the song that I'll sing whenever I'm thing what will happen to me for next chapter in my life.. After graduated, there will be many question in your mind.. Although graduated from primary or secondary school even though from University, you will question to yourself.. what will happen to me? What should I do for the next level in my life? Should I extend my study? Should I work? Or should I just rilex, have some fun, grab my things and just go for vacation.. Say good bye to the crazy world.. hahahaha..

But its not easy as that.. This situation ever happen to me.. After i graduated as SPM candidate, I was like living in my own heaven.. I'm just stay in my room, lay in my bad and watching movie.. That's all.. hahahah.. But its not be hold for a long time.. The question came one by one after every people around me start asking what will you do after this Nabilah? You should continue your study. The question not just stop at that part. Its continue until where should you study? what should you take? bla bla bla..


Image result for assalammualikum tumbler

For someone that no have planning in their life, like me, hihi, its actually burden me. Im still 'fresh' at that time.. I never stay out from my house for a long period time, leaving my family and i never ever thing to do that. For me this is s**k situation in my life.. I know my mom know that I dont want to stay far away from her.. I know she don't want it happen too.. but as a mother she want the best for her daughter..

Related imageAfter SPM result came out, alhamdulilah my result is pretty good but not as good as the other students that have straight A.. So I got offer from UiTM and Pasir Puteh, Kelantan matriculation programs.. Guest what?! I just rejected the offer *shock face*.. haha! I'm taking Form 6 in SMK Buloh Kasap, Segamat, Johor.. The major reason is i don't want to stay far from my family.. haha.. I know you will say that you are stupid Nabilah.. But I don't care.. For me Do what you do not what people say.So alhamdulilah I'm already graduated and right now I'm continue my study in Uitm Samarahan and insyaallah will graduate in year 2019.. Pray for me guys!






No comments:

Post a Comment